Thursday, March 12, 2009

Volleyball Marathon







Wow- I cannot believe it. My first VBM is over. I had been looking forward to it all year, and now it is over. I had a great time. I only played app. 45 min. of volleyball. You see, I have never been much of a volleyall player, but I was greatly discouraged from playing, when I was plowed over. Both I and another guy decided to run for the same ball...he got there faster...he hit the ball swung his arm back and hit me right in the neck. Yep- He pretty much cut off my circulation for about 30 sec. And that pretty much helped me come to the conclusion that I would spend my time doing other things. And I did just that...who says Volleyball Marathon has to be spent playing volleyball? From then on I spent the night playing games, playing ping pong with Paul, or just talking with my friends and Paul of course. :) I had a lot of fun. ALOT! My shift was from 8:00pm- 12:00am. For those of you who know me well.....you know that I am NOT a night owl. I am definitely a morning person; I usually tend to get alittle cranky at night. However, I don't remeber ever being tired. I was having too much fun to be tired! In matter of fact, I don't think I was crabby at all either...I don't think I was, but then again you would have to ask one of my friends.... This past week was one of much fun, excitment, and learning. I am also very glad I was able to spend my first VBM with Nicole, she always makes things a little more exctiting! I am already looking forward to next year...




2 comments:

  1. Well, now at least I can be the first to comment on something! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that I can bring such "excitement" to your life! :)

    ReplyDelete