Saturday, May 21, 2011

My little sister's graduation

On May 19, 2011 my little sister graduated from high school. Even now as I type these words I can hardly believe it.  My little sister is now a high school graduate!
I remember the days when it was nigh to impossible to go a day without a large blown out fight.  I also remember the days of playing from dusk to dawn.  I remember the days of going off to day camp together.  Then we hit our teen years together.  We had a lot of good times together.
Then Thursday, I watched that little girl walk across the stage and receive her diploma.

 I sat there wondering where the time had gone.  My little sister now stood before me as a beautiful young woman.








Lauren- I am so proud of the woman you are becoming.  You are beautiful on both the inside and out. I look forward to making many more memories with you in college.  I love you little sis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment