Thursday, January 7, 2010

Special People: My Parents

Before I begin I must be sure to let all my readers know that I have the best parents in the entire world.
Lets begin with my dad. I have so many great childhood memories with my dad. I recall him playing pretty pretty princess with my sisters and I, and him allowing me to fix his hair for him. I remember playing "tickle pickle", or my all time favorite, "monster." I have so many great memories with my dad that I wouldn't trade for anything. However, there is more to him than fun and games. I know that his desire is to raise great girls. He doesn't want his girls to simply make it, he wants us to be the best that we possibly can be. I have learned so many valuable lessons from my dad. My dad isn't perfect,but boy is he close. He is terrific father, and a great example. I love you so much daddy
Next I would like you to meet my wonderful mother. My mom is a picture of what I hope, imagine, and dream to be one day. She is an amazing example of what a Christian mother and wife should be. She always has time to sit, listen, and offer her words of wisdom. I can think back to so many times in my childhood, when I thought the world was coming to an end. But somehow, someway my mommy mended it all together again. And now that I am a bit older I still know that I can talk to my mom about everything. I know my mom is always there for me. I love you so much mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! You do have terrific parents... second only to mine ;)

    ReplyDelete