Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Beginning with Thanksgiving, we entered into what I like to call the most wonderful time of the year.
I love everything about the Christmas season.  I love the hustle and bustle the holiday season brings.  I love the smiles on every one's faces. I love the winter chill in the air.  I love boots, scarfs, and puffy vests.  The Christmas season also brings many holiday traditions.  One of which include the infamous Christmas Lights Activity.
This activity begins with all college students loading up on several buses and taking a trip to Chicago. From there, we simply split up and go and do as we desire.  This year was my final Christmas Lights Activity so I decided to make it my best.  


We began the evening by going to Ed Debevics. If you have never eaten at this "interesting" place..it is most definitely a must try.  Yes, the food is good....but the service is the best.  All I can say is a table of nine girls made for a lot of fun! 





Our waiter, whose entire purpose and job was to aggravate, provoke, and annoy each and everyone of us, definitely succeeded and was tipped well. 



After dinner, we walked around window shopping in the Windy City.




 We made our last stop at Starbucks.  After all, a trip to Chicago would never be complete without a stop at one of the hundreds of Starbucks in Chicago.  Honestly, I am not a huge coffee fan.  However, a vanilla bean frappuccino...that's a different story.






This Christmas Lights Activity was definitely an activity to remember, one of the best yet!

1 comment:

  1. I had an absoulutely wonderful time with you and the other girls. I cant believe this was your last christmas lights! Your last and my first:)Love the post, love the pictures and love you. So happy to finally be featured in your blog! lol

    ReplyDelete