Saturday, November 19, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

This semester seemes to be flying quickly by. So quickly in fact that I have hardly had time to blog much at all. So, I thought I would do a quick update of few things that have been going on in my life the past couple months.  

 First of all in September, I began student teaching.  I absolutely love it! Something about finally being able to stand behind the podium and tell people what to do. :) I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching my 7th and 8th grade American Republic class and my 12th grade Speech class.  I will be sad to leave them in just a few short weeks. 

College life in general has kept me on my toes as well. In October the college had an activity in which we went on a hayride. It was alot of fun to simply be with my college buddies:


 One of my biggest highlights of the past month, was my trip to Michigan.  This was a trip my girlfriends I have been wanting to take for some time.  And finally we were able to make the trip out to visit our friend, Susan.  We had so much fun catching up with each other.  We have all been friends since the times we were babies, we have so much in common, and it was a blessing and joy to all talk about where our lives were all taking us.










We had such a good time together!

Now, i promise to write before 2012. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can vouch for your busy-ness. But believe you me, you will be wishing back these busy school days when you are a bored college graduate like me! :) Well maybe not the tests...
    Glad you decided to post again!
    Love your big SIS and #1 follower :)

    ReplyDelete