Monday, February 14, 2011

Expressions by Nicole

I would like to give a shout out for my sister.  My sister, Nicole, is incredibly talented.  I could go on and on telling you how amazing my 4.0 sister is.  Yes, she has a 4.0 GPA...  And if you're wondering if it gets a little annoying at times...um... ya it does.  But wait a minute, I am suppose to be giving a shout out here.  My sister is pretty incredible.  She started this Etsy Shop not too long ago:


You must check it out... She designs beautiful jewelry, bookmarks, and key chains, and all for great prices!  They make wonderful gifts for women of all ages. 
 And might I add, it is definitely a plus having her for a sister.  I get bracelets, necklaces, and earrings for every holiday.
 Looking forward to St. Patrick's Day! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Brookums...On your behalf, your big sister would like to say that having you as a little sister is a double plus! You are kind, sweet, godly, and wise and that my dear is far more valuable than my developed hobby. Love you!
    PS This post just earned you double holiday jewelry...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I know I'm a week late but I definitely had to comment! Especially since...maybe my comment...if it's as good as this post will get me some extra jewelry too!! :)
    But seriously, she really does do a great job!!! I proudly sport all the things she has made for me!! What a talented sister you have!
    This was a very sweet post Brookie! :)Miss you!

    ReplyDelete