Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful



I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. As I sat around the table with my family and a large and delicious meal, I couldn't help but become overwhelmed with all that I have to be thankful for. God surely has blessed me in so many ways. Today I would like to share with you, just a few of the many things I am so grateful for:
1. My family
I have the best parents in the entire world, the kind of parents that love me enough to discipline me and the kind of parents who never give up on me.
I also have the best two sisters anyone could have ever asked for. Nicole and Lauren truly are my best friends. The older I get the more I realize how lucky I truly am to have the two greatest friends anyone could ever ask for.
2. My church
My church is amazing! Not only is my church absolutely beautiful, but the people are as well. The people of my church are not perfect, but together we all strive to be more Christ- like.
3. My school
I have a great school, and I am so blessed to have been able to grow up in a Christian school, but even more than that I have been blessed with teachers that truly care. I know that each of my teachers pray for me and want the best for me.
4. My country
Without a doubt I can say that I live in the best country in the world. A country that was founded upon religious principles. A country whose very Declaration of Independence and Pledge of Allegiance acknowledges the fact that there is a God.
5. My job
Now, I don't know if I can say I have the best job in the world. But I am very content with my job and I do thoroughly enjoy it. I am so blessed...The week after I graduated from high-school I started my job at the Preschool. It has been a very steady job, although stressful at times it is a very rewarding job.

I could on and on...God has been so good to me
Let's give thanks not just on Thanksgiving but the entire year through...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving. I like the little pumpkins on the plates... what are they for? So cute!
    Hope the upcoming holidays are festive and warm and you enjoy them, too!

    ReplyDelete