Sunday, December 20, 2009

Here I am again...

Boy oh boy! It has been such a long time since I have written. I am so sorry, I was just so busy this last semester. But now that I have finished my first semester of my sophomore year, I don't have any excuses now do I? So much has happened this last semester... Where should I start? My classes all went pretty well. I took 17 credits varying from Teaching Reading to Universal History. I was able to teach a 9th grade History class this year. That actually was a lot of fun. I was so nervous, I didn't know what to expect. But once I began, I honestly had a lot of fun. The class participated really well and seemed to enjoy the topic I had chosen to teach on. I taught on the Ancient Olympics. It may sound boring but trust me it is quite the contrary. This past school year I was also able to observe 5 elementary reading classes. Although I am a secondary major I took two elementary classes just to see what elementary ed is all about. I thoroughly enjoyed both of those classes. However, I do believe secondary education is the major for me.
Not only did a lot take place in school but also on October 27, 2009 Paul told me the three words...yes he told me he loved me. He definitely through me for a loop, I didn't quite know what to say. But after a moment of shock I too told him exactly how I felt... I love him too.


This semester was a busy one to say the least, however this next semester I am going to try my hardest to keep updating this blog... So until next time..

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world, lil' sis! Look forward to reading your blogs again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! I can't wait to see you in 6 days, 23 hours and 44 minutes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is anyone else reading this blog, or is it just Paul and Brooke??? :) Can we please all have a pass on this? I'm just kidding! It's nice to see that you guys are doing well...and moving right along! Have a great 2nd semester!

    ReplyDelete