Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Big Sister's Graduation

On May 14th I watched my big sister graduate from college. It seems like just yesterday that we were going school shopping together, picking out cute lunch pales, notebooks and back packs. Now she is officially done..no more tests or quizzes for her. I am going to miss having her in school with me. I am so used to depending and relying on her. From the time I was in kindergarten, Nicole has been there looking out for me and protecting me from the "mean" kids in school. As I watched Nicole walk across the platform I thought back to all the wonderful times we have shared together. As I watch her tassel move from one side to the next, my eyes were filled with tears. Although Nicole does not know exactly what her future holds; I know that God has something amazing for her. And I am so excited to see what lies in store for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment