Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of School

So, it has officially began. I have now started my second year as a teacher.

Meet my new class:

This year I will be teaching combined 3rd and 5th grade. Although, I know it will be a lot of work I am up for the challenge. 


Mrs. B's 1st and 2nd graders


Following my jungle theme for the year we started off the day by making a new decoration for our classroom door.



I am so very thankful for this lady...
What a huge help she is to me daily.  How lucky am I that I get to work with one my best friends...



One of the ladies at church offered to make my class this Jungle cake for the first day back to school.  It turned out so cute.




Looking forward to great year with my rambunctious class....

1 comment:

  1. They look like they will be a lot of fun! :) Btw love your jungle themed class :)

    ReplyDelete